The District Attorney’s Office is currently hiring for Deputy District Attorney III
December 16, 2021
The District Attorney’s Office is currently hiring for one (1) full-time, Deputy District Attorney Ill. This position provides professional legal services in the preparation and prosecution of a variety of criminal and/or civil matters, with a focus on legal research and writing. Specifically, the position will:
• Research, write, and litigate pre-trial motions and do trial work for both misdemeanor and felony trial-teams
• Provide research assistance to attorneys • Handle writ and appeal work including conducting hearings in both the superior court, appellate division, court of appeal, and supreme court
• Research new laws and develop training and resource materials for use by law enforcement and attorneys which keep them current on the law
• Research and respond to post-conviction challenges
• Review and prepare search and arrest warrants and supporting affidavits In addition, this position may also lead a unit, supervise a small group of other attorneys, act as a team coordinator and/or a trial attorney.
Full description and how to apply in the attached document.
Document Download: 2523rf2112-1.pdf